When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Beautiful Handmade Hunting Knife Designed with superb Handle
The hardness of the Damascus steel is 50-58 HRC on Rockwell scale.
A note about the handle. Bone is a natural material and will have some variances in color. Thank you!!
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:-
Total Length: 9.50\"
Blade length: 4.50\"
Handle Length : 5.0\"
Blade Material: Damascus
Blade Hardness: 50-58HRC on Rockwell scale
Handle Material: Stag Antler
Sheath: Genuine Cowhide Leather
Please note all buyers:- We are using stock knife pictures, may be you \"ll receive little bit vary instead the pictures. Thank you!!
Please read the following before offerding:
ALL buyers are solely responsible for compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local laws pertaining to purchase and ownership of this item. International shipping will be more. Please Email me with any questions. Be sure to check out my other sales. I try to describe all my items as accurately as possible.
Return Policy:(1) Please contact us within 3 days upon receipt of the item if you experience any problems. Our goal is to satisfy the customer.
(2) Free returns or replacement on defective merchandise and wrong item sent.
(3) Returns are only accepted within 30 days of purchase. No exceptions. No returns accepted on international orders.
(4) Returned items must be unused and have all ORIGINAL packaging and accessories.
(5) If the buyer fails to fully read the item description, changes their mind, or just does not like the item, the buyer is responsible for return shipping fee and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
(6) Replacement or refund will be issued as soon as possible after the return is received.
(7) Warranty issues are handled by the manufacturer. Buyers are responsible for contacting manufacturers concerning warranty issues. If an item breaks while in use that is a warranty issue.