The following conditions apply to all PlusModels sites and domains, including but not limited to www.plusmodels.com.
- This site may not be used by members or non-members to sell or promote any commercial product, service, or merchant or web site offering commercial goods and/or services without express permission from PlusModels. This applies to both for profit and free goods or services. This includes use of the discussion boards, chat room, private messenger system and comments sections.
- Please be aware that unsolicited e-mail offers, for the purpose of sales, sent to PlusModels members are prohibited at all times with the exception of photography. Our members have been asked to report unsolicited e-mails that are believed to have originated via the web site.
- The name PlusModels, or any other piece of intellectual property belonging to PlusModels, is the sole property of PlusModels, and may not be used on any other web site express written consent from the founder, nor may it be used in conjunction with any unethical, immoral or obscene materials, communications or web site content.
- Use of information from this web site to form e-mail “spam” lists or solicitation lists of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Use of any of the written content of this web site on any other web site or printed material without express permission from PlusModels is prohibited.
- Use of the discussion boards, model directory, and/or any other vehicle of communication provided on this web site to harass, deliberately misinform, or deliberately mislead or confuse others is strictly prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions may result in legal action by PlusModels. These terms and conditions are subject to amendment without prior notice. Thank you.
PlusModels does not and will not make its member list available to any outside party for any reason whatsoever unless given express permission by a member to forward targeted offers. If you wish to participate in an e-mail targeted marketing program, please contact us.
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible). We collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
With respect to Ad Servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of: http://www.linkshare.com/, http://www.cj.com/, and http://www.amazon.com/
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address.